One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to JTCVS Techniques
- Surgical management of post-repair pulmonary vein stenosis.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu. 2011; 14: 101-108
- Cardiac myxomas.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1610-1617
- Pulmonary vein stenosis. Description of a sutureless surgical procedure using the pericardium in situ.Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss. 1996; 89: 633-636
- Surgical management of progressive pulmonary venous obstruction after repair of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 117: 679-687
- Outcomes of surgical repair of total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage: role of primary sutureless technique.Pediatr Cardiol. 2021; 42: 1316-1323
- Bildgebende Kardiodiagnostik.Georg Thieme Verlag, 2007
Disclosures: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy