One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to JTCVS Techniques
- Endoscopic or surgical myotomy in patients with idiopathic achalasia.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 2219-2229
- Pneumatic dilation versus laparoscopic Heller’s myotomy for idiopathic achalasia.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1807-1816
- Heller myotomy versus Heller myotomy with Dor fundoplication for achalasia: a prospective randomized double-blind clinical trial.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 405
- Heller myotomy versus Heller myotomy with Dor fundoplication for achalasia: long-term symptomatic follow-up of a prospective randomized controlled trial.Surg Endosc. 2018; 32: 1668-1674
- Heller myotomy: to wrap or not to wrap?.Am Surg. 2018; 84: 1022-1026
- Efficacy of the Da Vinci surgical system in abdominal surgery compared with that of laparoscopy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 254-262
- Efficacy and durability of robotic Heller myotomy for achalasia: patient symptoms and satisfaction at long-term follow-up.Surg Endosc. 2014; 28: 3162-3167
- Robotic-assisted Heller myotomy versus laparoscopic Heller myotomy for the treatment of esophageal achalasia: multicenter study.J Gastrointest Surg. 2005; 9: 1020-1030
- How does the robot affect outcomes? A retrospective review of open, laparoscopic, and robotic Heller myotomy for achalasia.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 1047-1050
- Robotic Heller myotomy: a safe operation with higher postoperative quality-of-life indices.Surgery. 2007; 142: 613-620
- Computer-enhanced robotic telesurgery minimizes esophageal perforation during Heller myotomy.Surgery. 2005; 138: 553-559
- Robotic versus laparoscopic approach to treat symptomatic achalasia: systematic review with meta-analysis.Dis Esophagus. 2019; 32: 1-8
Disclosures: M.G.H. consults and provided educational service for Intuitive Surgical. S.K. reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy