Glossary of Abbreviations:MIE (minimally invasive esophagectomy), RSPV (right superior pulmonary vein), 18F-FDG PET-CT (18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography), pod (post-operative day)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: Authors have nothing to disclose with regard to commercial support.
Central Message: Subcarinal lymphadenectomy during minimally invasive esophagectomy with two anomalous pulmonary veins with the help of preoperative 3D imaging technology plus MIE.
Central Message Legend: 3D-CT clearly depicted two anomalous veins passe before and behind the right main bronchus.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy