Glossary of Abbreviations:TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement), PVE (prosthetic valve endocarditis), SAVR (surgical aortic valve replacement)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
No external funding was sought or received to support this manuscript.
The Commando procedure is useful in surgical management of complex double valve endocarditis involving a TAVR prosthesis.
Central Picture Legend: Double patch technique for reconstruction of aorto-mitral intervalvular fibrous body.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy