Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Funding: This work was supported, in part, by NIH/NCI Cancer Center Support Grant P30CA008748.
Statement of patient informed consent: This study was approved by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center institutional review board (#18-391; October 17, 2022). The requirement for informed consent was waived because of the retrospective nature of the study and the lack of identifiable patient information.
Central picture legend: The biosandwich technique for complex chest wall reconstructions.
The biosandwich technique is an effective, rigid, adaptable, and completely biocompatible reconstructive option for extensive defects in high-risk patients or complex settings.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy