- Video 1
This video shows the pseudoaneurysm incision, left ventriculoplasty, TEE, and removal of the fibrin mass. Video available at: https://www.jtcvs.org/article/S2666-2507(22)00480-1/fulltext.
- Fibrin and thrombin sealants in vascular and cardiac surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Vasc Enovasc Surg. 2020; 60: 469-478
- Safety of the use of Tissucol Duo S in cardiovascular surgery: retrospective analysis of 2149 patients after coronary artery bypass grafting.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2007; 32: 560-566
- Fibrin glue on an aortic cusp detected by transesophageal echocardiography after valve-sparing aortic valve replacement: a case report.J Med Case Rep. 2015; 9: 53
- New application method of fibrin glue for more effective hemostasis in cardiovascular surgery: rub and spray method.Jpn J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 52: 361-366
Disclosures: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy