- Milewski R.K.
- Szeto W.Y.
- Pochettino A.
- Moser G.W.
- Moeller P.
- Bavaria J.E.
- Management of the difficult left subclavian artery during aortic arch repair.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2018; 7: 414-421
- Systematic review of clinical outcomes in hybrid procedures for aortic arch dissections and other arch diseases.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 144 (1300.e1-2): 1286-1300
- Have hybrid procedures replaced open aortic arch reconstruction in high-risk patients? A comparative study of elective open arch debranching with endovascular stent graft placement and conventional elective open total and distal aortic arch reconstruction.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 140: 590-597
- Oucomes of left subclavian artery transposition for hybrid aortic arch debranching.Ann Vasc Surg. 2017; 40: 94-97
- Single-stage, off-pump hybrid repair of extensive aneurysms of the aortic arch and the descending thoracic aorta.Hellenic J Cardiol. 2014; 55: 355-360
Read at the American Association for Thoracic Surgery Aortic Symposium Workshop, Boston, Massachusetts, May 13-14, 2022.
Disclosures: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
The current affiliation of Dr Rokkas is University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, Wis.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy