- https://www.jtcvstechniques.org/cms/asset/f85b673f-30bc-4799-ba15-50572100ac0d/mmc1.mp4Loading ...
- Video 1
This video shows BVC, which includes atrial switch, VSD closure, left ventricular-pulmonary artery reconstruction with an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene conduit with bulging sinuses and a fan-shaped valve, and BTS division. Video available at: https://www.jtcvs.org/article/S2666-2507(22)00433-3/fulltext.
- Assessment of symptoms and exercise capacity in cyanotic patients with congenital heart disease.Chest. 2004; 125: 368-376
- Biventricular conversion in unseptatable hearts: “ventricular switch.”.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 33: 172-180
- Exercise training improves exercise capacity in adult patients with a systemic right ventricle: a randomized clinical trial.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 1378-1385
- Heart failure and ventricular dysfunction in patients with single or systemic right ventricles.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1189-1194
Poster exhibited at the 102nd Annual Meeting of The American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Boston, Massachusetts, May 14-17, 2022.
Disclosures: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy