- Clinical and genetic features of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV, the vascular type.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342 (Erratum in: N Engl J Med. 2001;344:392): 673-680
Pepin MG, Byers PH. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV. In: Pagon RA, Bird TD, Dolan CR, et al. eds. GeneReviewsTM [Internet]. University of Washington; 2011.
- Acute mitral regurgitation caused by papillary muscle rupture in the immediate postpartum period revealing Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 129: 680-681
- FlowTriever Retrieval System for the treatment of pulmonary embolism: overview of its safety and efficacy.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2021; 18: 1039-1048
Disclosures: Dr Schimmel began consulting for and received speaking fees from Inari after resolution of this case. All other authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy