Adverse Reactions Profile
- Video 1
Our PDT experience in 2 patients with endobronchial typical carcinoid. Video available at: https://www.jtcvs.org/article/S2666-2507(22)00252-8/fulltext.
- Endobronchial ablation of typical carcinoid tumor with photodynamic therapy.J Bronchol. 2007; 14: 10-14
- Photodynamic therapy for patients with endobronchial carcinoid.Chest. 2016; 150: 706A
- Photodynamic therapy for bronchial carcinoid tumours: complete response over a 10-year follow-up.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 43: 1254-1256
- Photodynamic therapy and its use in lung disease.Curr Pulmonol Rep. 2019; 8: 215-221
- From electrocautery, balloon dilatation, neodymium-doped: yttrium-aluminum-garnet (Nd: YAG) laser to argon plasma coagulation and cryotherapy.J Thorac Dis. 2015; 7: S363
Disclosures: Pinnacle Biologics, the manufacturer of PDT with Photofrin (porfimer sodium), has agreed to pay the article processing charge of this manuscript. The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy